Friday, September 21, 2012

Yummy Reyes Barbecue

Tummy craving strikes again. We are strolling at SM Marilao and looking for something new to dine. Unfortunately, we had tried almost all of the fast food there and nothing unusual. 

Then we decided to eat at Reyes Barbecue. We've been here a lot of times, especially when kids are craving for java rice...which they refer it as "dilaw na kanin". I really love their java rice, because the taste is not just typical rice with yellow color, you will really feel the distinct flavor of garlic and not oily. 

I confess that I love to eat. It is really a blessing that I don't easily gain weight and I am very thankful for that unlike my sweet foodie buddy (Arvin), he needs to burn all this fat out...or else...hehehe. Still, he remain effortless handsome for me though.
yum yum yum
Another thing that I want here is their signature peanut sauce, a unique sawsawan  (dipping sauce) than the typical vinegar or soy sauce with calamansi that really goes well with their barbecue. Actually, their BBQs are tender and very flavorful even without the sauce.

This time I tried their Single Bangus Belly with Java rice , achara and drinks for only P80.00. You will be surprise that though its a fish, it is not stinky and very flavorful. Even Arvin (my hubby) took a piece of eat though he doesn't really like fish and surprisingly, he likes it.
  
My hubby ordered Boneless Chicken also comes with java rice, achara and drinks with peanut sauce.



chili toyo mansi dip
 Aside from the food, I also like the ambiance, its classy, clean and properly lit. The service is also great. Except of course during peak hours that sometimes it took a while before your order be served. Overall, Reyes Barbeque never fails us. Good Job!

burp!
If you are craving for barbecue and want to get away with traditional fast food that you usually dine in plus considering that you are in a tight budget, well I recommend that you try Reyes Barbecue. Experience its sumptuous taste and tenderness.

Reyes Barbecue
SM Marilao, Bulacan
www.reyesbarbecue.net

No comments:

Post a Comment