Friday, September 7, 2012

Maxim Coffee Mix

My usual breakfast is just a sip of 3+1 coffee and hot pandesal...but unfortunately, I ran out of coffee...I didn't have much time to go out of the office to buy one for I only have 15mins break...

Good thing, a friend gave me this.



It looks cute for 12g sachet...It seems a coffee mix...hehehe because I can't understand what is written on the label..even the ingredients...at first I thought that it might be a slimming tea...or something..anyway, i don't have a choice and I gave it a try.

When I opened the packet, I've noticed that the coffee beans are quite bigger compare with the typical 3+1 that I've seen which is already fine powder...I just mix it with hot water,  the way I do with other instant coffee.. The smell is like brewed coffee (or like kapeng barako)...and I love it. The taste, it has little strong coffee taste that I have to add more sugar.

I checked on the net where this coffee came from, I found out that this is a Korean Instant Coffee...and the ingredients are Coffee, sugar and non-dairy creamer, and there is also different variants of this in the market.

1 comment:

  1. Any place we can buy this coffee in the Philippines?Thanks

    ReplyDelete