Thursday, September 20, 2012

Bon Chon Chicken

We (of course, with my foodie partner, my hubby) first saw it at SM Mall of Asia.. We were very curious then and like to give it a shot because there's a lot of people eating there.  For us "plenty of customer means great food". We checked first the price, though it's quite hard to read on the display at the back of the counter for we are both near sighted. Unfortunately, because of queue and we are really hungry, we decided to try some other time.  But don't know when =(

the food looks enticing
We'll since then, I was craving and wanted to try it. I love chicken. I'm a little curious what BONCHON means..and I've read that it means "Original Village" in Korea. I thought it means Busog in Filipino (satiated/full)  'coz it sounds like it.  I wanna' know how it differs from the others that I've tasted before. Anyway...good thing there is a branch at SM North and without a second thought we headed our way there.

I was surprised that there wasn't that much customers in their branch at SM Annex, North Edsa. The chain is spacious and  I like the classy ambiance. 

We just ordered Chicken Sandwhich box with french fries (P145) and double chicken rice box (P145) both with iced tea.
yum yum yum
The taste, well its quite overrated for me, it may not be the best chicken I've tasted but I like it, though. True enough, their chicken is crunchy and I also like its sweet spicy taste. The price, It's a little pricey but reasonable. Overall, 3/5...


Special Thanks to:
Sir Arvin for the treat =)

No comments:

Post a Comment