Sunday, September 16, 2012

Blend 45 Kapeng Pinoy: Puti

When coffee craving comes...well my 3+1 coffee is always on the rescue...

I must say that I love coffee, but I am more on the type of coffee that is just mild-tasting and creamy...

There's a lot of 3 in 1 coffee available in the market..Coffee makers are always reinventing and innovating with new flavors to suit the taste buds of their consumers. And most of the time, when I see a new one, I usually tried it. 

One time, when I was at the grocery and about to pick my favorite creamy 3+1 coffee, I noticed this one...
front



back
When I've seen that it taste like "gatas ng kalabaw" (carabao's milk) I was curious, at first I thought that they really used carabao's milk but looking at the ingredients at the back it's not stated there..We'll checking on the price..it is about  P10 cheaper than my usual 3+1 that I usually bought that cost about  P52-P54 for 10pcs sachet though it is just 20g per pc unlike the others that is 30g.. Anyway, 20g is just enough for me, because sometimes I don't put all the contents of 30g sachet since I only want mild coffee.  ( I just buy sachet for easy preparation when I am in the office)..so i tried it.

The smell???...which I usually do before sipping the coffee..hmmm...it smells like a real carabao's milk...not so strong and also creamy...though it is not superb, still it passed my creamy coffee standard...For budget conscious and looking for a mild tasting coffee, you might want to try this one. No need to add milk and sugar unlike other 3+1 where i usually have to add creamer and sugar to lessen the strong taste of coffee...the mixture is just enough for a cup of creamy coffee..you also have a feel of sipping a touch of real pinoy coffee.

5 comments:

  1. sarap nito I tasted this last month when I visited Makati. From NJ, USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. parang wala na po cya sa market..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had been trying to buy this kind of coffee but no longer available. Where can I find Blend 45 puti in the supermarket?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ill check if its still available in the philippines

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ill check if its still available in the philippines

    ReplyDelete