Monday, October 1, 2012

Pizza time at SBARRO

Give in to your pizza cravings, try New York style pizza at SBARRO...


yummy pizza treat...


Actually, it's been almost years since the last time we ate at Sbarro. We usually eat here because of their yummy and big serving of pizza slice. Until the last time we ate here, I get bloated and I didn't even finish my slice of pizza since it's too big and maybe because I didn't like the pizza that I ordered. 

So, when we decided to dine here again, well its all worth it...and i realized that I miss their pizza, except of course the last one that I ordered....hmmm I don't remember what it is, but definitely i don't want the sour taste of too much red sauce. 

This time I ordered Chicago White (mozzarella, pepperoni,ham, ricotta) and Super Supreme ( bacon, pepperoni, italian sausage, red and green bell pepper, mushroom, onions) for  about less P180 each I think. And additional P38 for an iced tea.
A bite of Chicago White Pizza...
can't wait to have a bite of yummy pizza..
We didn't eat rice for dinner this time but we are definitely full and very much satisfied. Next time, I want to try their Bake mac with garlic bread...



SM MALL OF ASIA

G/F Entertainment Mall, central Business Park, Seaside DriveManila Bay reclamation Area, Pasay(02) 556-01-49





No comments:

Post a Comment