Friday, August 16, 2013

Yummy Mochi Hopia from Eng Bee Tin


I'm sure you've heard about Mochi ice cream which can be found in most of tha mall food stall. I like it , though it's quite expensive compare with an ordinary ice cream.

Mochi ice cream is a small, round dessert ball consisting of a soft, pounded sticky ice cake (mochi) on the outside and an ice cream filling on the inside. It is then dusted with corn starch.(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mochi_ice_cream). 

But I never thought that Mochi filling can also be hopia filling instead of ice cream. Yes, my husband bought me with different flavors of this glutinous mochi balls with different flavors of paste-like bean fillings from Eng Bee Tin. Eng Bee Tin is well known for its traditional Chinese delicacy such as tikoy, glutinous balls and my favorite... hopia ( specially hot diced hopia).


Now, they came up with a new product, the Mochi Hopia that also comes in different flavors such as the classic custard, ube, pandan, chocolate, mocha, banana, orange and honey melon. I'm quite hesitant to taste it at first but on my first bite....Hmmmm... I didn't expect that i will really love it specially the Ube flavor filling. So this one is great specially for Hopia and mochi lovers =) but to those you might try this for the first time might find the taste weird. hehehehe but for me ... I just Love it!  and surprisingly each pack( 6pcs/pack ) cost for only about P45.00. 



Main Branch

Address:
628 Ongpin St. Binondo, Manila Philippines

Telephone Number (s)
Hot Line
:
:
+63 (2) 242-9765
+63 (2) 288-8888
Telefax Number (s):
+63 (2) 242-9766

Email Address
Website
:
info@engbeetin.com


No comments:

Post a Comment