Saturday, June 15, 2013

Mochicreme Japanese Ice Cream: ice cream with a Twist

Well, if you love ice cream and looking for something different, better try this one... A unique ice cream for it is coated with a soft dough. Mochi ice cream is a Japanese confection made from mochi ( a small fluffy soft dough) with an ice cream filling and dusted with a white powdery coating.  

cute packaging

I tried one from Mochicreme Japanese Ice Cream . What catch my attention first is not really the ice cream but its cute colorful food stall and cute packaging. Then curiosity strikes when I've seen this soft colorful small balls knowing that it is an ice cream.                        

the stall



 Though I was a little hesitant to try when I've seen the price per piece of as small as golf ball because it's really a bit pricey compare with an ordinary scoop of an ice cream. Price ranges from P60 to P65 depending on the flavor. But because I can't resist its cuteness and curiosity on experiencing that Japanese ice cream for the first time... I tried it. 
ice cream experience in a cute plastic wrapper
Price
I just love the sticky dough and the rich ice cream filling. I can't help but smile with this first time experience though it's a bit expensive but it doesn't hurt giving yourself a unique treat for sometime. 

Enjoy ice cream the "Kawaii" way ! Try Mochicreme Japanese Ice Cream. 

Have you tried it? Share your experience and leave a comment.



No comments:

Post a Comment