Monday, November 12, 2012

Meet My Sassy Little Chihuahua...Spanky

Spanky is our Chihuahua Breed Dog..He is a must have toy dog for it's a cute tiny sized dog but burst with super-sized personality. Super cute big round eyes with a big ears. We have him as a gift from a friend. He was 3 month old then.

spanky at 3month old


We usually slept together not until I gave birth. 

I still remember how sad and jealous he was when I got home with my newborn baby. He just stayed very sad under the bed for almost couple of days and don't even wag his tail to anyone of the family unlike before. With that, I asked my son to just sleep with Spanky instead so he won't be jealous again. 
and now I guess he accepted the fact that I can't sleep
with Him because of the baby


this is my baby now and Spanky...
One thing I observed about Chihuahua is that they are really yappy and vigilantly noisy to strangers. Spanky is also like that but not to the point that he is annoying like the others because once he had noticed that there is no danger, he'll be quite but still vigilant. Funny thing is that most of the time he never realized his own size for he never hesitate to challenge other dogs or persons that is far bigger than him especially when he went out of the house and seen other dogs...

We love to bring him at the Mall. Good thing that most of  the Malls now allowed pets inside. 

One time when we brought him at the Mall...there are lots of big Siberian Husky dogs around.. more than 10x as big as him. But surprisingly...he was like a star when suddenly a lot of people are looking at him and taking pictures..



at first few kids around looking at him....
Then suddenly a lot were already taking pictures of him than those big Dogs...


Spanky at 2 year old

No comments:

Post a Comment