Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Nathaniel's Buko Pandan Salad

The most creamy, mouthwatering and heavenly Buko Pandan in the entire universe that I've ever tasted!!! hahahhaha...I don't mind if I over rated it but for me it's a real thumbs up...with standing ovation and a slow clap...seriously!!!! you have to try it yourself to find out. Nathaniel's Buko Pandan Salad is close to Buko pandan ice cream because of its creaminess. For a buko pandan lover, you are missing a lot if you haven't tried it!




The first time I came across with this heavenly dessert is when we accompanied a friend at San Fernando Pampanga and according to them it is really a must-try in this restaurant. I've tried a lot of different buko pandan since I'm a real buko pandan fanatic and most of them are just a typical buko pandan...but this one???.. though at first I'm not expecting much because I just love buko pandan. Amazingly, at first scoop you can justify why Nathaniel's Buko Pandan Salad is famous and restaurant's best seller.

Actually, its just have minimal ingredients of buko chunks, pandan flavored jelly and a purely heavenly cream made of carabao's milk that makes it healthy and stand out compare with the others. I have never tasted anything like this. It's a bit pricey for about P450.00 for a 1 Galloon but it's worth it. They also offer it in a small cup for P50.00.



Nathaniel's

Pampanga: Km 69 Olongapo Gapan Road Dolores City of San Fernando Pampanga
045 961 4008

Angeles: 1st Floor, Marquee Mall, Angeles City Pampanga


Manila: ITC Commercial Bldg, Timog Avenue, Quezon City


Special thanks to:
Master Erwin for the treat

No comments:

Post a Comment