Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Night of Pleasure at Wensha Spa

A treat for your spirit, mind and body....

I am not a spa addict. Though sometimes I'll go for basic facial but not for massage unlike my husband who really loves massage he even go with "Blind Masseur" hahaha just to satisfy his massage hunger.

This is my first time for a Full Body Massage...The truth is, we just had it as a treat from a company. I've been hearing a lot of positive feedback about Wensha spa. They offer variety of services aside form massage. Package that cost from P680-P2000 which includes an hour of full body massage, eat-all-you can buffet, shabu-shabu, dimsum, drinks and use of their facilities...but you only stay for 6-hour,  there will be an extra charge for succeeding hours.

As we arrived at the spa, we were assisted by their staff at the receiving area. Since it's our first time....picture ...picture...right away =)
at the receiving area
with friends
We have to deposit our shoes and were given a rubber slippers , a cute bracelet locker keys to secure our things and a robe and towel...
At the locker area.I've heard that this bracelet cost P2000 if you lost it.
There is also free toothbrush, free use of toothpaste,body wash and shampoo in the wash area. What shocked me is when I've heard that you have to be bare naked to use the wet area ( hot and cold jacuzzi pool and sauna (Whhhaaaaat???) Oh my, sorry for my reaction I'm just a little conservative and this is my first time..hehehe. I don't know if this is also the same with other spa with pool because in other spa that I know, they allowed in swimsuit or at least with undies. I don't think I can do it. Anyway, it sounds interesting.  By the way, there are separate wet area for men and women and of course no cameras allowed. =)

Wet area...Time to undress....hahaha( as in? ) yeah.... You have to take a shower before going to jacuzzi or sauna. Hahhaha It's so funny that I almost didn't want to get out of the shower room because they might look at me when I walk all the way to the pool.. Girls around don't really mind if they're naked...even my friends...so I have to go with them. All my friends are already enjoying the pool and sauna...Oh my!!!This is it! when everyone seems busy ( as if they would mind looking at me) , I walk as fast as I can and remain submerged in jacuzzi. Don't get me wrong, I'm not being malicious...I'm just quite shy, maybe because I'm not used to it....but in fairness, their jacuzzi is really relaxing. 

Time to eat.. I enjoyed more the pork and chicken adobo and vegetables. This is my first time to try shabu-shabu..we'll i like it...especially the preparation it's like playing luto-lutoan (cooking) during childhood days...hehehe




After a few minute rest...Time for massage...we headed our way to the massage area..There are line of beds with a curtain as divider..There are two bed per curtain..The masseur asked me to disrobe...( ha??? as in??  hehehe). When she noticed that I'm a little hesitant, she said not to worry for she will cover me with towel (ah..ok). Then she let me choose either light or hard massage...I've chosen hard...because I'm afraid that if it's light, I might easily be tickled...whoooahh!! but I didn't realize that hard massage is really hard...hahaha it's so funny in away...especially the part that she almost turns me in different positions...My favorite is head and foot massage part. Then you will be given few minute rest after the massage...Oh my, I want to sleep..After that, the masseur will give you a survey form and an envelope...oppsss...is that mean we are oblige to give tip?...Yes...hehehe.. anyway I do enjoyed the entire experience...although my body is a little heavy due to hard massage.(hard massage pa talaga kasi ako eh)..hahahaha

After that...eat again.... 'til we decided to pack up..and treasure another first experience in our life. Hope to come back soon, maybe at their Quezon City branch next time.  
bye...bye...
---
WENSHA SPA

CCP Complex
Roxas Blvd. cor Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Pasay City
8339878/8320515

1st/2nd Level Pasda Mansion Bldg.,
Timog Ave., cor Panay Ave., Q.C.
3751398/3725822

Special Thanks to: 
IBM

No comments:

Post a Comment