Saturday, January 8, 2011

Newly Renovated Rizal Children's Playground Philippines

Priceless memories in every kids heart.
Rizal Park has been a part of of my childhood days particularly the Children's Playground (Palaruang Pambata) which I've heard it is known before as the "Paraiso ng Batang Maynila". Though I have a little memories of it since I was very young then. What I remember is that, it is one of the happiest place for me then since playground always have a special spot in every kids heart. 

I also want my kids to feel that priceless experience. Though there are lots of Theme park around, nothing beats the classic Rizal Park, Children's Playground. Unfortunately the last time we visited Children's Playground it seems neglected for more than a decade, most of the amenities are old and needs to be repainted. 

Paraiso ng Batang Maynila 1960's 
Children's Playground ( 1980's)
Until I've heard that Children's Park has been newly renovated and renamed as "Rizal Children's Playround". We decided to drop by before going to the mall since the entrance fee is only P10.00 ( kids/adult). Seeing the place makes the inner child in my heart came out. I am very delighted seeing the park newly renovated and revived. It is more lively because of colorful paint around. With my delight, we even came back after a month and had a picnic. 
Newly Renovated Children's Playground ( 2011)

Here are some of shots of the playground before and after the renovation. 
the dino
Giant Turtle Slide
Giant Shoe House

Here are the pictures inside the park.



the slides
colorful figures
Of course I also have to try the slide.


Recommended place for spending Family day and picnic. 

Hopefully, the place will continue to be well maintained so other kids and families would also be able to make their own memories.

Grand Opening of Newly renovated Rizal Children's Playground ( December 2010) 


Rizal Children's Playground
Manila, Philippines


No comments:

Post a Comment